East Bay Explorers
Young teen entering 6th-8th grade will experience the hottest summer at East Bay Explorers (formerly known as All That and Then Some). Each week campers will visit Concord Community Pool, and local Bay Area hot spots including Hurricane Harbor, Mount Diablo, QZar, and much more! Participate in sports, paint, tie dye, and in the many STEAM projects that trained and experienced counselors provide! Sign up for a five day, or three day option.
Camp Dates, Hours & Fees
Weekly options, June 8 - August 7. Sign up for individual weeks or register for all 9 weeks and receive a 15% discount. Auto Pay option available for those that register for the entire 9 week summer program! To set up a payment schedule call the Registration Office at 925-671-3404., Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to Noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Camp hours are 8:00am-6:00pm.
Full week camp (M-F): $290 Resident /$295 Non Resident.
3-day camp (T, W, F): $250 Resident/$255 Non-Resident.
City of Concord’s Willow Pass Center
2748 E Olivera Road
Concord, CA 94519
- Week One: Aloha! June 8-June 12. Brenden Theatres and Del Valle.
- Week Two: Go Wild! June 15-June 19.Oakland Zoo and a hike with Save Mt. Diablo.
- Week Three: Urban Adventures. June 22-June 26. Sky High and the Exploratorium.
- Week Four: Water Color Wars. June 29-July 2. The Wave (No camp on July 3).
- Week Five: Gold Rush. July 6-July 10. QZAR/Scavenger Hunt and Black Diamond Mines
- Week Six: Swinter. July 13-July 17. Stinson Beach and Ice Skating.
- Week Seven: Adventureland. July 20-July 24. Discovery Kingdom and Muir Woods.
- Week Eight: Ultimate Backyard Warrior. July 27-July 31. Adventure Playground and Apex Movement.
- Week Nine: Camp Rewind. August 3-August 7. Pier 39 and Hurricane Harbor.
Register at www.concordreg.org . For questions or more information call 925-671-3404.