- Fall 2014 Activity Guide (Full Version )
- Fall 2014 Activity guide (By section )
- Fall 2014 Activity guide (Interactive Online Flip Book format. Adobe Flash Player required)
- Registration form
The City News and Activity Guide is distributed three times a year. Concord residents receive a copy by mail.
Copies are also available upon request by:
- Visiting Centre Concord, 5298 Clayton Road or Willow Pass Community Center, 2748 E. Olivera Rd., Concord.
- Calling (925) 671-3404 to request a copy via mail.
- Email ConcordReg@cityofconcord.org to request that a copy be mailed or emailed to you (when requesting that a copy be mailed to you, please be sure to include your mailing address!).
- Visiting local libraries and most City facilities to pick up a copy.
Customers can register with the convenience of Internet registration.
Register On-Line Today! Visit us at www.ConcordReg.org
Customers are able to view and register for courses, make a payment and view current registrations 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all from the convenience of their own desk top. Get Started with ConcordReg today!
What you will need:
Register for activities and classes online!
• Customer ID and Family PIN
• Program information (course activity numbers)
• Visa, Mastercard or American Express number and expiration date
• An active email address on your account
Registered for a class with us before? The system has already created your Customer ID and Family PIN. Retrieve these using your account email address and by following the simple instructions on the web site at www.ConcordReg.org. Don't have an active email address on your account? Contact us at (925) 671-3404, Monday-Friday, 10:00 am-12:00 pm and 1:00-3:00 pm. or email at ConcordReg@cityofconcord.org
To obtain your Customer ID and Family PIN, please call (925) 671-3404, Monday-Friday, 10 am-12 pm and 1-3 pm or complete the New Account Activation Form at www.ConcordReg.org.
Click on the Help Desk tab on the ConcordReg.org website or call us at (925) 671-3404.
The Concord Parks & Recreation Department is committed to being your Health and Wellness Partner. Fitness, Friends, Fun. I'm Livin' It!
Other Easy Ways to Sign up
Fax it in
Download Registration form
Send your completed form and credit card information to (925) 689-8169.
Mail it in
You can pay by check, MasterCard, Visa or American Express. Mail form with payment to:
Concord Parks & Recreation Registration
1950 Parkside Drive, MS/11. Concord, CA 94519-2578
Walk it in
We offer in person registration and customer service hours at the following locations:
5298 Clayton Road, Concord
Mon-Fri: 10 am-12 pm & 1-3 pm
|Willow Pass Community Center
2748 E. Olivera Road
Mon-Fri: 10 am-12 pm & 1-3 pm
Try our classes. If, after attending the first class, you are not happy with the quality of the program, call us right away. Tell us what was wrong so we can make it right. If you call before the second class we will give you a full refund or credit. There are no refunds for non-attendance, one-day workshops, trips or materials fees.
Withdrawals and Transfers
If you wish to drop or transfer to another session, call us at least five (5) full working days before the start date for a refund or credit. No refunds for non-attendance, one-day workshops, trips or materials fees.