Concord Senior Center
What's Happening at the Senior Center?
Visit the Center front desk for information on activities, programs, services and events.
- 50 & Better Programs
- Seniors on the Go: a Senior Citizens Club Monthly Newsletter, mailed only to its members. Copies are often available at the Club's office, across the lobby from the reception desk.
- Trips and Tours: Discover the vast opportunities in the Travel Program. View 2013 Travel Brochure.
- Services: The Senior Centers partners with non-profit agencies in expanding services to meet the needs of the 50 & Better community. Services include: Care Management, CC Cafe (Senior Nutrition), Blood Pressure Checks and Screenings, Free Notary, Medicare Counseling Program (HICAP) etc.
- Scholarship: Learn more about the 50+ Adult Scholarships for Concord residents. Approved applicants are eligible for maximum of $100 per individual per year.
- Events: Special Events for seniors happen all year round, including the "Age Strong, Live Long" Health Expo in April, Furry Friends Expo in May, Hawaiian Fusion Fundraiser Luau in September.
- The Concord City News and Activity Guide: published three times a year by the City of Concord and mailed to its residents. Copies are available at the reception desk.
- Volunteer: Many volunteer opportunities are available at the Senior Center. Volunteer Orientation is held on a monthly basis.
Volunteer Opportunities | Volunteer Application
- Donations: The Senior Center welcomes donations for our special events and programs. Learn more about sponsorships and donations.
- Participant Guidelines: As members of the leisure community participants are expected to conduct themselves in an appropriate manner at all times while engaged in programs and services provided or sponsored by the City of Concord.
- Code of Conduct: The Senior Center has an established set of standards for behavior which is enforced for the safety and well-being of all who uses the facility.
Code of Conduct
Dario Sanchez (Facility & Rental Specialist)
Avis Connolly (Program Manager)
Rose Ramos (Registration Clerk)
Tracy Prioste (Program Coordinator)
Please contact the Senior Center staff to schedule your site tour and appointment to meet with a center representative at (925) 671-3320.