City of Concord: Report a City Problem

City WorkersNon-life threatening emergencies which occur on weekends, holidays or between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. should be reported to Police Dispatch at (925) 671-3333.
To report something being dumped down a storm drain, call (925) 671-3448.

Problem or concern *      
Date Problem Occured *    (MM/DD/YYYY)  
Your Name *      
Email *         
Address of Location *     Concord, CA    
Pole Number    (For Street Light Issues Only)
Description *      
Please enter this number *   If you can't read this number refresh your screen    This feature has been added for security purposes.   


Divider Line
Proprietary Information  |  City of Concord   
line decor
Divider Line
City of Concord CA