Graffiti is a blighting influence on our entire City. The cost of removing unwanted and unauthorized vandalism results in a significant outlay of public funds. The City of Concord operates the Anti-Graffiti Program to assist property owners in discouraging and removing graffiti vandalism on private property. The City cannot be effective acting alone. Private citizens are encouraged to take active steps toward maintaining their individual property, and organizing neighborhood cleanup efforts. If you see graffiti within the Concord city limits, please call the Graffiti Hotline at (925) 671-3080
The City is actively involved in:
- Working with Concord Police and local schools to educate children about their community.
- Joining together with students in the fight against graffiti.
- City of Concord Ordinance 94-6.
- Penal Code Sec. 594 - Vandalism.
Removal of Graffiti
- Performed by Public Works Department's Graffiti Eradication Crew.