Camp Concord at South Lake Tahoe
Affordable Family Vacations in Lake Tahoe
Summer 2013 Family Camp Program Dates
Choose the nights for your stay between : Friday, June 28 through Friday, July 26 and Sunday, August 11 through Saturday, August 17.
What is Family Camp
Family Camp at Camp Concord is a great opportunity for parents and kids to unplug and experience nature together. Truly a vacation for everyone - families can participate in our organized camp activities, or strike out on their own. With age appropriate kids hours, parents get time to relax knowing their children are experiencing new adventures under the guidance of a highly-trained counseling staff. Our nightly social hours are great times to mingle with other adults and meet new friends. Whether you have been to Camp Concord before or are coming for the first time, you will find continuing improvements to our facilities and programs. Forget about the usual camping chores!
At Camp Concord each family receives:
- A charmingly rustic private cabin with comfortable beds and ceiling fans.
- Delicious all-you-can-eat meals.
- A variety of activities of interest family members of all ages, crafts, canoeing, campfires & more.
- A quality opportunity to reconnect and explore together at a world class vacation destination.
Looking for more specifics? Click on the General Information and Map link to the right.
50 & Better Camp
We love this camp so much, this year we will be offering two 50 & Better Camp Weeks:
- August 19-23, 2013
- August 26-30, 2013
- Brochure available soon. Please call for additional information or register online
Exclusive Kid Week at Camp Concord!
Youth Camp is back! One week only!
• Boys: July 15-20, 2013 (Course ID #92995)
• Girls: July 15-20, 2013 (Course ID #92995)
Camp Concord strives to provide a high quality, affordable vacation for families by providing the highest level of hospitality and programming through a shared vision of team work, customer service and dedication to its natural environment.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.