Concord Senior Center
2727 Parkside Circle
Concord, CA 94519
An exceptional location for your special event such as a ceremony, intimate rehearsal dinner, conference, theatre performance, celebration of life, reunion, or fundraising event
- Knowledgeable and courteous staff is here to help make your event a memorable occasion.
- The Concord Senior Center was recently opened in 2003 and is conveniently located near Hwy 242 and Port Chicago Highway 4.
- Our outdoor patios, arbors and grassy lawn are excellent for your ceremony.
- The Wisteria Hall & Classroom are equipped with hi-tech audio/visual equipment enabling computerized presentations to be projected onto a theatre size screen.
- For your convenience coffee dispensers, table clothes, and easel boards are available to rent.
- The attractive Wisteria Hall boasts a stage and sconce lighting to fit any mood.
- Your preferred caterer is welcome to utilize in our full service kitchen, which is included with all Wisteria Hall rentals. It is equipped with the following extras: steam table, warming ovens, griddle cook top, and industrial microwave.
- Rental includes free parking adjacent to building.
- To obtain information pertaining to rental procedures, please download the Rental Policy & Procedure.
- Please contact the Senior Center staff to schedule your site tour and appointment to meet with a center representative at (925) 671-3320
Activity rooms are available to accommodate a smaller function such as a seminar, photography session, wedding shower, birthday party or baby shower.
- Activity rooms are available for a comfortable and personal setting
- Each room has a sink and spacious counter area
- Various light settings allow for easy transition between presentations
- Room acoustics allow for class instruction or dance performance
- Each room is versatile and uniquely conforming to your event
Our sincerest gratitude to all user groups who have afforded Concord Senior Center the opportunity to be a part of your event.
- Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Concord High Band Boosters
- Concord Senior Citizens' Club
- Farm Bureau Association of Concord
- First Five of Contra Costa
- JCC - Millman Respite Center
- Light to All Nations Church, Inc.
- San Francisco Bay Area Water Quality Control District
- SEIU of Contra Costa
- Swing Along Square Dancers
- Unity Center of Walnut Creek
- UMA, Inc.
Click on thumbnails to view larger image