Inclusive and specialized programs for people with disabilities
- Access to Recreation provides accommodation to recreational classes and programs for people with disabilities (developmental, physical, ADD/ADHD, mental etc.)
- Programs are designed for people 18 years of age or older
- It is our goal to ensure that individuals with disabilities have access to our programs and that the experience is successful and meaningful.
Types of Activities Available
- Lots of activities for our active group include bowling, dances and sporting events.
- Popular monthly dances rotate between Concord, Walnut Creek and Pleasant Hill.
For More Information
If you or someone you know is interested in participating in any of the programs available, please call (925) 671-3321 and our Special Recreation staff can determine the type and amount of reasonable assistance that you may need.